Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Wiki - Recent changes [en]: Talk:My Yugioh Deck Wiki

My Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Wiki - Recent changes [en]
Track the most recent changes to the wiki in this feed. 
Eventbrite makes it happen

Create an event and sell tickets online through Eventbrite. It's simple! Sign up and get started today.
From our sponsors
Talk:My Yugioh Deck Wiki
Nov 16th 2013, 13:58, by 101.174.141.165

Yugooh deck help needed: new section

← Older revision Revision as of 13:58, November 16, 2013
Line 119: Line 119:
   
 
►[[Reflect Deck]]◄
 
►[[Reflect Deck]]◄
  +
  +
== Yugooh deck help needed ==
  +
  +
I use to play yugioh alot when I was younger,but not so much these days, I dug out a shoe box of my old cards and found my first deck and thought I'd post it online and get peoples ideas on it, keeping in mind I use to play back in 2002-2005 so cards weren't as great as they are these days...moving on...
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
monsters:
  +
  +
  +
  +
1x red eyes black chick,2x masked dragon, 1x armed dragon lv3, 1x mirage dragon,1x spear dragon, 1x koumori dragon, 1x harpies pet baby dragon, 1x luster dragon, 1x warrior Dai grepher, 1x goblin attack force, chthonian soldier, 1x mystical elf, 2x hitotsu me giant. 1x curse of dragon, 1x armed dragon lvl5, 1x red eyes black dragon, 1x dark magician, 1x blue eyes white dragon.
  +
  +
traps:
  +
  +
  +
  +
1-altar for tribute 1-aqua chorus 1-call of the haunted 1-gift of the mystical elf 1-spell binding circle 1-cemetary bomb 1-ultimate offering
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
spells/magic
  +
  +
  +
  +
1-soul absorption 1-dark hole 1-mountain 1-swords of revealing light 1-fissure 1-change of heart 1-Dian keto the cure master 1-monster reborn 1- pot of avarice 1- despell 1-remove trap 1- ookazi
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
  +
anyway, this is my deck, its 40cards incase no one counted, I can't use more then 40, plans and strategy becomes difficult...
  +
  +
  +
  +
well let me know what you all think :)
  +
  +
  +
  +
[[Special:Contributions/101.174.141.165|101.174.141.165]] 13:58, November 16, 2013 (UTC)Ben aka thedragondulerpro.org

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment