I know there may be a course you’ve been thinking about for a while.
Maybe it’s Master Your Life. Maybe the Life Principles Integration Process. Or perhaps my own Five Essential Manifestation Secrets.
You’ve looked at it. You’ve thought about it. Maybe you’ve even put it in your cart and then decided, “Not right now. I’ll come back to it.”
I understand.
Our courses are an investment in yourself. And sometimes, even when we know something could help us, we wait for the “right time.”
Well, I want to create that right time for you.
That’s why, for this Labor Day weekend only, we’ve taken more than 50% OFF all seven of our signature courses.
And I want to be clear: Nothing has been removed. You get the complete course. Every lesson. Every bonus. Everything we normally include, at the lowest prices we’ve ever offered.
Plus, every course is self-paced.
So you don’t have to find the time to take the course this weekend.
You simply need to lock in the price this weekend.
Check Out All 7 Courses — More Than 50% OFF
But please don’t put this off too long.
At midnight Monday, when Labor Day ends, these prices disappear.
If there’s a course you’ve been circling… something you know could help you make a change, solve a problem, or finally move forward in an important area of your life…
Maybe this is your time to stop circling.
Choose the course that speaks to where you are right now and give yourself the chance to see where it can take you.
With warmth,
No comments:
Post a Comment