You know, I’m so happy that these are finally in our warehouse. And I have a special surprise for you…
We were sent an extra 150 pairs from the manufacturer in the first batch!
(Their way of apologizing for the delays).
And that means I get to extend the early-bird price for you. I said until the entire first batch was gone. Well, this is it, the very last of the first batch.
The CRI-600s are our most high-quality headphones designed to get you the most out of your Holosync sessions.
Active noise cancellation with a pass-through mode for when you need to hear the room.
High fidelity audio quality that surpasses anything we’ve created before
Extended battery life that lasts all day.
Cushioning that holds up through the longest meditation without pinching.
And even when the Holosync session ends, they handle the rest of your life just as beautifully.
Music. Calls. Audiobooks. Movies. A long flight. You’re going to love how these enhance them all.
We technically already sold out of our first batch.
And I could have rolled these 150 extra pairs into the second higher-priced batch…
…but I care more about getting these to as many of our members as possible!
So right now you can still reserve your pair at the early-bird price right here.
I can’t wait for you to hear how good your Holosync tracks (and music, and tv shows, and phone calls, etc.) will sound.
Cheers,
No comments:
Post a Comment