Issue #025
Saturday, August 8, 2026
Hi ,
When I was a kid, I remember sitting in class, looking out the window at how beautiful the day was.
And I can still hear the words of my teacher: "Stop daydreaming."
Maybe you heard them too. In a classroom, at the dinner table, somewhere between one thing you were supposed to be doing and the next.
Most of us grew up believing that drifting off is the opposite of getting things done. That imagination is a luxury for people with time to spare.
But here's what I've come to understand:
Some of the most important work your mind does happens when you let it wander on purpose.
When you're relaxed and your thoughts have room to breathe, your brain settles into a softer, more open rhythm. And researchers have noticed something wonderful about what happens there:
When you vividly picture an experience, your brain responds in ways strikingly similar to actually living it.
In other words, a daydream isn't idle. It's a rehearsal.
The picture comes first. The path follows.
And this week, there's something in the app designed to give that picture room to grow... and then hand you the energy to chase it.
I'll get to it in just a moment. But first, a quick reminder:
Take Your Practice Anywhere,
Even Offline
Did you know you can download your favorite MyHolosync tracks right to your device?
No comments:
Post a Comment