FOR FREE YUGIOH CARDS, CLICK THE PAGE ON THE RIGHT!!! No scams, viruses, or malware. Click the black titles of the posts if you would like to see the entire post.
The WNBA, which I trust you pay as little attention to as I do, is a microcosm of the worst of America.
We're eight decades from the civil rights movement, so by now you'd think the expected result of a racially harmonious society would have arrived, but instead the accusations of "racism" and "white supremacy" are somehow more abundant than ever.
Meanwhile, messages of "thank you for depriving your own children of opportunities in order to help me; this is a very rare thing in the history of the world and I appreciate it" are essentially nonexistent.
But for some reason, things are especially bad in the WNBA. Matt Walsh is right: "It really is incredible that there’s just outright racial violence happening in the WNBA. Every men’s professional sports league has black and white players and they aren’t having these problems. Remember this the next time a feminist tells you women should rule the world because they’re more peaceful and empathetic or whatever."
You may have seen the video over the weekend ofDiJonai Carrington outright assaulting white player Sophie Cunningham during the game and being immediately ejected. The video says it all.
Then Carrington, because we coddle narcissistic crazy people, decided it made sense for her to go to social media with the words "WHITE PRIVILEGE." She thinks she's the victim, you see. She thinks it's because of "white privilege" that she was ejected.
Sophie Cunningham's career would be over if she so much as made the wrong comment, but we are supposed to believe she has "white privilege."
Well, as you might also imagine, the WNBA won't commit to the definition of a woman. All of a sudden nobody knows what a woman is. Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown-Jackson said at her confirmation hearing that she couldn't provide a definition because she wasn't an expert in biology.
It's fashionable nowadays to say that a woman is any person who "identifies" as one. This is too stupid to debate, so I won't bother.
But now two former NBA players are announcing for the WNBA draft: Enes Kanter and Royce White. If all you need to do to be eligible is declare yourself a woman, why shouldn't they?
Force the cowards to live by the dumb platitudes that most of them, behind closed doors, probably don't even believe.
An interviewer asked White how he thought WNBA players would react. His response:
I think they're going to have nightmares, as they should. I'm 260 pounds, 265 pounds, 6'8", can palm a man's basketball probably as easily as any player in history. I think I had the third-biggest hands in the modern NBA draft. So I'm sure the women's basketball is going to be even easier to palm, which is a huge advantage. We saw that with Michael Jordan and other great players. They're going to have nightmares and they should, because I really feel like I'm going to be dominant....
There's a significant difference between biological men and women. And I think we've blurred that line like we've blurred many other lines unnecessarily, and I plan to exploit that for my economic and athletic benefit.
Now what if he doesn't get drafted?
Oh, well, then I have to file a discrimination lawsuit, right? I mean, that's ridiculous. We're going to have to have a huge legal battle about discrimination if I can't play. I'd like to know what the parameters are. What exactly are the specifics? What criteria do I need to meet in order to be able to play?
Perfect. We need a lot more of this. Take the insanity to its logical conclusion and force them to live with it. Force normal people to live with it, so they finally find the courage to say: we are waking up from the insanity now, and we're not going along with this anymore.
Now believe me, ol' Woods here, who chronicles the madness day by day, doesn't need to be told how insane things are.
Just yesterday I came across an account on X run by someone who does nothing but sit around and chronicle it, though lately his emphasis is on the affordability problem. All day long all he does is write about how hopeless everything is.
If he spent even a fraction of that time working on something productive, he'd enjoy much better mental (and probably physical) health, and he'd put himself in a position to be able to lend a hand to some of the struggling people he writes about.
That thought never crosses his mind. It is much easier to gripe on social media than it is to build something.
I think I've driven away most of the do-nothing-but-complain people, so what I have left are the builders.
Well, your lucky day is just about at hand.
It's 2026, and we have technology that would have stunned everyone who ever lived, so if we can't figure out how to build something meaningful with it, and indeed to monetize it to make our lives more comfortable, something is wrong.
My step-by-step presentation tomorrow on how to start and operate a solopreneur, laptop-based business costs you nothing, and I'll tell you right now: it is darn good.
You don't have to worry that it stinks, because it's free. But it does not stink. It is excellent.
So what's the catch? You have to be there live, and take notes. There won't be a recording of this presentation. Reserve your spot here:
No comments:
Post a Comment