Friends,
Just a quick reminder that the replay of last night’s strategy session The Blueprint: One Strategy For the New Financial Era is now online at: https://phoenician-league.lpages.co/the-blueprint-replay/
We didn’t take the time for a formal Q&A last night, but I don’t want to skate past it... that’s the part I enjoy most about doing these sessions.
So this afternoon I'm going to host an open office hour where I’ll hang out in a Zoom room and be available for anyone to pop in with any questions or comments on last night’s strategy session. It will run from 3:00 to 4:00 pm Eastern time.
If you have any questions about what we covered last night – the macro shift... the five pillars... how it may apply to different situations – I’ll be available to chat more about it.
And as Phoenician League members know, I’m an open book. I’m happy to talk about anything and everything. No question is off limits. Here’s the access information:
Topic: The Blueprint - Office Hour
Time: Jul 23, 2026 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93094744022?pwd=dA1jjLYkziuYai1idJnZUiQ83ZaVKZ.1
This is just a regular Zoom meeting where anyone can pop in and out at their leisure.
I don’t have any slides or anything else prepared – I just want to be a resource where I can be. And I’m happy to chat about anything... or just hang out for an hour. Come say hello if you can.
— Joe Withrow
P.S. I’ll send over some strategy guides after our office hour period this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment