Just a quick reminder — our next strategy session is getting started in about 15 minutes or so (7:00 pm Eastern). We're calling it: The Blueprint: One Strategy for the New Financial Era
I’d like to invite you to join us at the follow access link:
https://events.zoom.us/ej/AvNwBweciK9rtlkoyYUZ58Cfpe1Qw_aS9ZCFUYyyXnSDkQI3TqIJ~Awf8KjqiyzXD3sTP-RRr_IZgCwilBpCaH-OSaFx9hvuh1EAoMN-3XbG27DQFg
Please just copy and paste this URL into your browser if the link doesn't work correctly. And if you have any trouble accessing the event, just shoot us a note at admin@phoenicianleague.com. We’ll address any issues promptly.
See you in a few!
— Joe Withrow
P.S. Zoom asks attendees for their first and last name when you go to join the session. I would turn that off if I could, but it appears to be the default setting.
Rest assured, we will always respect your privacy. So you do not need to provide your full name to join. Feel free to join using your initials or an alias if you would prefer.
No comments:
Post a Comment