FOR FREE YUGIOH CARDS, CLICK THE PAGE ON THE RIGHT!!! No scams, viruses, or malware. Click the black titles of the posts if you would like to see the entire post.
My daughter Regina and I are on our way back home from Ireland, and I'm looking forward to seeing little Henry Woods, who turned seven months old yesterday (these are the pictures my wife sent to tell me how excited he is to see me):
While on the plane, I jotted down what I'm going to say next week at the Young Americans for Liberty National Convention; that organization got its start as Students for Ron Paul. I have spoken at this event quite a few times over the years, going all the way back to when I myself was a young-ish American for liberty.
I asked the organizers what they wanted me to speak about. They replied: the young people in this audience were just being born during the Ron Paul Revolution. They have no living memory of it. We would like you to instill something of it into them, to remind them why we’re all here and what this is all about.
I thought that was a great topic, but I also thought: can so much time really have passed that most of the people in that audience will actually have been in the womb when you and I were out spreading the word? Time truly is merciless!
So I not only got that done on the plane, but I also wrote the entire 28-page summer double issue of The Tom Woods Elite Letter, my print newsletter you keep meaning to subscribe to. (I put the YAL speech in there as a bonus.)
Remember the old days, when your entire life wasn't on a godforsaken screen, and you'd open the mailbox and there'd be something fun in there? I am transporting you back to those glorious times, my friend.
Klaus Schwab said you would own nothing and you'd be happy. You'd be content with immaterial images on a screen, and goods floating out in the ether.
Surely not, dear reader. Surely not!
He thinks you'll be happy without The Tom Woods Elite Letter.
Are you willing to take that chance?
Klaus may have resigned last year but that remark is forever. You need physical things, my friend, not the World Economic Forum's digital dystopia, and that means The Tom Woods Elite Letter delivered to your physical mailbox, with fresh content you won't find in any of the emails.
The next issue, my big summer double issue, goes to the printer in 24 hours, and among much else, includes:
The three-step apology ritual every public figure once had to perform after telling an accidental truth -- and the one man who, on live television, refused to do it
The Woods advice nobody was ready for in November 2024, but people sure are listening now
The one-sentence answer about taxes that no national politician would dare give -- Ron Paul gave it anyway, with a smile, to Jay Leno's face
A truth about the Israel Lobby that politicians openly admit, but you and I are forbidden to notice
Thomas Jefferson's solution to our problems (that would unfortunately give most Americans a heart attack)
What Mitt Romney admitted about Ron Paul's supporters that he'd never say about his own
The "boss move" that turned an unknown congressman into a national story overnight
Dr. Paul's unknown exchange with a Hollywood icon, and its charming ending
The one-line slogan I coined that circled the globe -- and the celebrity who blocked me over it
The words in the Pledge of Allegiance that deform Americans' brains
How Washington, D.C., turned the word "affordable" into its opposite, and nobody noticed
Why I fight when it can seem hopeless
Why there's no point in worrying about government spending (and no, I'm not drunk)
Has technology made us worse?
Doug Casey's steps for a young man to become master of the universe
My written denunciation of my college classmates that my wife thought Harvard would never print (but they did!)
Good advice from a bad president: what Teddy Roosevelt has to say to you and me, today, about what we should do
Plus a lot more. A lot.
This issue goes to the printer in 24 hours.
Stick it to Klaus Schwab, and to the dystopian weirdos who want a world of digital this and virtual that, and get your physical hands on a physical newsletter and say yes to life:
No comments:
Post a Comment