FOR FREE YUGIOH CARDS, CLICK THE PAGE ON THE RIGHT!!! No scams, viruses, or malware. Click the black titles of the posts if you would like to see the entire post.
The "influencer" world has a sliver of smart and interesting people, I will concede, but it is chock full of head cases and narcissists -- and even though that latter word is vastly overused nowadays, it sure does apply here.
I can't think of a better example than Laura Loomer, who I trust needs no introduction for most people reading this. There are some deranged people on social media, but good heavens, for me Loomer takes the cake.
In all sincerity I can assure you that if even I agreed with her positions I would urge her privately: your public persona is not doing you any favors, and your gossiping about people's marriages and whatever else does not cast you in a flattering light.
Loomer will take exactly the opposite position of the one she held ten minutes ago if the winds seem to be blowing that way, and if opportunities for influence seem to require it.
So now she's managed to get attention for changing her mind on U.S. funding for Ukraine.
She's just released an interview with Zelensky, in which she expresses regret at ever having dissented from the CIA's opinion of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, and urges the Ukrainian president to explain to Americans why it's "America First" for the U.S. to maintain a bellicose stance toward a major nuclear power, and continue to fund an unwinnable war that is only causing more pointless Ukrainian deaths.
She says:
I'll admit I've said some pretty terrible things about Ukraine and terrible things about you as well, openly on social media. I mocked you, I, you know, was part of the group of people in the United States who was very frustrated by the state of my country. I'm a Republican; I'm not a Democrat. And so I was very unhappy with the United States sending billions of U.S. tax dollars to Ukraine when our own country is suffering.
And so if you could please explain to the American audience how is supporting Ukraine with U.S. tax dollars America First, and what are the benefits of the United States supporting Ukraine and recognizing the struggle of the Ukrainian people as a struggle of America's future?
This is the latest tactic of the America Lasters: twist themselves into pretzels so that all the interventions they favor on behalf of other powers are actually America First.
So it becomes a semantic game: if we word things cleverly enough, anything can become "America First."
(It's like the criticism some have raised against Immanuel Kant's "categorical imperative": as long as you word your maxim specifically enough, you can get it to pass Kant's test.)
But the fact is this: America First has always meant nonintervention. In fact the literal America First movement expressly opposed the "measures short of war" like Lend-Lease and the destroyers-for-bases deal; they did not say, "it's really America First to support these!"
If you have to contort yourself to explain how some intervention is really, in some contrived sense, "America First," then it probably isn't.
Not surprisingly, Loomer, who was once radioactive in the press, is suddenly being treated with respect now that she's adopted the CIA line on Ukraine, with the Associated Press running a feature on her interview and her change of heart.
Now just as I was writing this, I learned that today Senator Rand Paul's office released several years worth of Anthony Fauci's diary (when it rains, it pours!).
Speaking of another guy who was portrayed favorably by the Associated Press!
And speaking of that whole fiasco, that was when I came to realize that those people in our little movement who were skeptical of the medical establishment had been right.
Yes, Fauci belongs specifically to "public health," but the almost complete lack of curiosity on the part of so many ordinary physicians about what was being urged upon them by "public health" spoke volumes.
Had my friends been right that more often than not the local doctor had become a glorified pharmaceutical salesman?
Yet we obviously need medical advice and care, so how are we supposed to navigate this crazy world?
Well, tomorrow I'm kicking off "The $100 Medicine Cabinet" -- the perfect antidote to our doctor- and drug-obsessed culture.
Over four live sessions (the recordings are yours forever), our friend Sarah Thompson will walk you through the real, everyday stuff: colds, coughs, fevers, sore throats, teething, and the classic earache; then the playground casualties -- cuts and scrapes, bumps and bruises, burns, sprains, insect stings, poison ivy, splinters, and the goose-egg on the forehead.
She'll cover which remedies to keep on hand, how to match them to what you're actually seeing, and how much to give and how often. You'll even get her buying guide and shopping list, a remedy reference by symptom, and her "magic potion" topical recipes.
Maybe the most valuable part: she'll teach you to tell instantly when something is yours to handle at home and when it's legitimately time to worry -- so you can stay calm and competent at 2 a.m. instead of pacing the floor.
You build a working medicine cabinet for about a hundred bucks that lasts essentially forever, and you keep the skill for life. Sure beats what you'll hear from our doctor- and drug-obsessed society.
Sarah has been part of my communities for years (you'll also see her aboard the Tom Woods Cruise next month) and has helped a bunch of my people, my wife included, with their health. I am certain you will love her.
Since we're starting tomorrow, the early-bird special, which gets you 67% off the price, ends tonight at midnight.
Join us for this important event (and the recordings are yours forever if you can't attend live):
No comments:
Post a Comment