Estimated Read Time: 4 Minutes
Why You Should Upgrade Your Toolbox
By MaryEllen Tribby
There are mornings when I think life can't get much better.
Six mornings a week, you'll find me riding my bike through my neighborhood just after sunrise. The air is cool, the birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and neighbors are out walking their dogs. We wave to each other, exchange a smile and wish one another a good morning.
It's peaceful.
It's energizing.
It's one of my favorite parts of the day.
My route is almost exactly 13 miles, and it always took me about 70 minutes.
Then one afternoon, hubby happened to notice my bike sitting in the garage. He looked at the back tire and said, "I don't like the looks of that tire. It's really worn down, and I don't think it's safe anymore."
Within a couple of hours, the "Bike Doctor" was at our house.
He replaced the back tire, adjusted the chain, inflated the front tire and gave my bike a quick tune-up.
Nothing fancy, not a new bike or an expensive upgrade. Just better equipment.
The next morning, I headed out on my usual ride.
I wasn't trying to go faster. I certainly wasn't pedaling any harder. And I wasn't in better shape than I had been the day before.
Yet when I pulled into my driveway and looked at my watch, I actually laughed out loud.
Fifty minutes.
The exact same ride that had always taken me 70 minutes now took only 50.
I had just gained 20 minutes without changing my effort one bit.
That got me thinking.
The Gift of Time
I ride six days every week.
When you add in the few extra minutes I save because the bike climbs hills more easily and glides with less resistance, I've gained nearly two hours every single week.
Two hours!
Imagine someone handing you two extra hours every week.
What would you do with them?
Well I've been reading more books, watching personal development videos, spending more quality time with family, and yes... I'll admit it... my house even looks a little nicer.
The amazing part is I didn't become more disciplined. I simply upgraded my equipment.
Working Smarter - Not Harder
That experience reminded me of something I see all the time.
You see, unfortunately most people believe the answer is to work harder.
Push harder.
Try harder.
Have more willpower.
But sometimes the smartest thing you can do isn't work harder.
It's upgrade your toolbox.
Think about a carpenter.
Give a master craftsman an old, dull handsaw and they'll eventually build something beautiful.
But hand that same carpenter modern, precision tools, and they'll build something even better in less time and with far less effort.
The same principle applies to your brain.
Your Most Important Tool
Your brain is the tool behind every decision you make, every relationship you build, every opportunity you recognize, every challenge you overcome and every dream you pursue.
Yet most people try to improve their lives using the same mental equipment they've had for years.
No wonder life feels harder than it has to.
That's one of the reasons I love Holosync.
For almost 37 years, Holosync has helped people upgrade the most important tool they'll ever own - their mind.
Using advanced neuro-audio technology, Holosync gently guides your brain into deeply restorative meditative states. In fact, research has shown Holosync to be up to eight times more effective than traditional meditation, allowing many people to experience the benefits of meditation without years of practice or frustration.
You simply put on your headphones, press play, close your eyes, and let Holosync do the heavy lifting.
As your brain becomes more efficient, many people experience:
• Less stress and anxiety
• Better sleep
• Greater mental clarity and focus
• Improved emotional resilience
• More creativity
• Increased productivity
• Better decision-making
• A greater sense of peace and happiness
These aren't isolated stories.
Over 2.2 million people in 196 countries have used Holosync to improve the way their brains function and, as a result, improve the quality of their lives.
Because when your brain works better...
Life works better. You make better decisions. You respond instead of react. You notice opportunities that once passed you by. You have more patience, more energy, more creativity, and more joy.
In other words, everything becomes just a little easier.
And isn't that what we all want?
Upgrading Your Toolbox
The older I get, the more convinced I am that success isn't always about working harder.
Sometimes it's simply about using better tools.
My new bike tire didn't make me stronger. But it did make my effort more effective.
Holosync does something very similar for your brain.
If you've been thinking about trying Holosync, I encourage you to stop waiting.
Give yourself the gift of better mental equipment.
Awakening Prologue is the best place to start - you can learn all about it right here.
Your brain works for you every minute of every day.
Doesn't it deserve the very best tools available?
Don't spend another year pedaling through life on worn-out tires.
Upgrade your toolbox.
Your future self will be glad you did.
No comments:
Post a Comment