,
There's a moment we've all lived through, even if we never talk about it.
You know exactly what you should say... what you should ask for... what you should step toward.
But you don't.
Maybe it was a hard conversation you kept putting off. A boundary you didn't set. A dream you quietly put back on the shelf.
And afterward, the same questions:
"Why didn't I speak up? Why do I always freeze when it matters?"
Here’s the truth: that's not weakness.
You see, courage isn't a feeling you wait for. It lives in the part of you that steps forward. Psychologists call it the Hero. The archetype that says "I've got this," chooses growth over comfort and acts even when fear is loud.
For most of us, that part isn't gone. It isn't broken.
It's just buried. Quiet. Tired. Waiting.
And when it's buried, you can feel it. The delayed decisions. The "maybe laters." The days you play small without quite knowing why.
That's what The Hero's Call was created for.
No comments:
Post a Comment