For the last twenty years I have been selling licensing rights to digital courses and other digital products, and it has quietly become one of the easiest things to sell online.
That is not surprising when you think about who is buying. Who does not want access to quality content they can resell, rebrand, and use to get products into some of the hottest niches on the market without building anything themselves?
AI was supposed to kill this. It has done the opposite.
Entrepreneurs buying licensing rights are more demanding about quality than they have ever been, and anyone who has actually tried knows that prompting your way to something worth selling takes real time and real skill. The demand for finished, proven products has gone up, not down.
Which is why we are handing you nine full products with a reseller private label rights license attached to every one of them. That means you can rebrand them and sell them as your own, and it also means you can do the thing I have been doing since 2006, which is sell the licensing rights themselves on to other entrepreneurs.
Digital creators are starving for quality content to sell, and these nine cover the hottest niche markets online.
See all nine products here >>>
This is the best business I know of right now for one simple reason. Millions of people are searching for ways to make extra income online every single week, and almost none of them will ever build a product of their own. That is exactly where you come in, with products they can buy from you and licensing rights they can buy after that.
I have never offered this before, which means you cannot already own it no matter how long you have been with me. Go and take a look before the price goes up.
To your success,
Paul Counts
P.S. In 2006 I sold somebody the right to sell my work instead of just selling my work, and everyone I respected told me it was a mistake. Twenty years later it is still the best business decision I have ever made.
No comments:
Post a Comment