Shreya and I just accepted our Two Comma Club award at Funnel Hacking Live.
If you are not familiar with it, that award is given for generating over seven figures through a single sales funnel. Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson handed it to us on stage in front of the room.
It is a good feeling. I am not going to pretend otherwise.
But I want to tell you the part that actually counts, because it is the reason I am writing to you today rather than just posting a photo and moving on.
The funnel that earned that award was us selling private label rights to digital products.
Not coaching. Not an agency. Not a service business with staff and overhead and a pipeline to feed. One funnel, selling licensing rights to products, past seven figures.
That is the exact business model I have been describing to you all week. And Shreya and I are not describing it from the outside. We just got handed an award for doing it.
So when I tell you that selling licensing rights is a lucrative business, you do not have to take my word for it anymore. There is a plaque.
Here is what you get to run the same model.
Nine complete digital products, every one finished and already sold to real buyers. Not outlines. Not content you could build something from. Products, with the editable Word documents and the unbranded PowerPoints sitting in the folders so you can genuinely rebrand them rather than just being told you can.
The right to sell all nine under your own name at your own price, keeping every dollar.
And the part almost nobody is ever offered, the right to sell the licences themselves to other business owners.
Four bonus workshops on top, including the one that walks you through actually setting the business up. Where your files live, what to charge, what your own license document needs to say.
200 leads from InboxGeek, my own email platform, so you have somewhere to point all of it on day one.
A thirty day unconditional guarantee. Any reason or none at all.
One thing you should know. The price on this goes up soon. It was set low to get this in front of a group of people quickly, and that window does not stay open.
See everything you get here >>>
To your success,
Paul Counts
P.S. We flew to Vegas to collect an award for selling licensing rights, and then came home and opened up the licensing rights to nine of our own products. Do with that what you will.
Get your license here >>>
No comments:
Post a Comment