Friends, as anyone following along with our running emails already knows – most folks are still managing their finances and building their portfolio for an economic era that ended four years ago.
I’m a bit insulated from it, but I’m always surprised when I hear someone talking about their 401(k) or how excited they are about their index fund. I’m also surprised when I hear people who are still focused on whether the Federal Reserve is going to cut or raise rates by 25 basis points.
All that stuff just strikes me as anachronistic. Those things may have been important in the previous era... but in my mind, that ship has long sailed.
When I look out at the landscape today, I see gold remonetizing at the central bank level. I see sovereign nations starting to treat Bitcoin as a reserve asset. And I see major structural shifts with regards to how the global financial system will operate going forward.
When you’re a macro nerd like I am, this stuff is fascinating. But there’s also a practical aspect to it. What does it all mean? And what should you do about it?
Well, those are the questions that we organized the inaugural Phoenician League Investment Summit to tackle. And in this week’s episode of the podcast, we’ll talk about the summit in more detail.
No comments:
Post a Comment