Friends,
Just another reminder that registration for the inaugural Phoenician League Investment Summit remains open at: https://go.phoenicianleague.com/summit-2026
We highlighted the speaker lineup for the first three days of the Summit in our previous emails. For Day Four, it’s all about protection, optimization, and synthesis.
Christian Nix of Expat Phyles will open the day with his session: Now or Never: How to Add an International Dimension to Your Lifestyle.
Specifically, Christian will talk to us about why internationalization isn't just for the ultra-wealthy anymore, and what it actually takes to build real optionality outside your home country.
Then Glenn Meder of Privacy Academy will walk us through the ins and outs of privacy and digital security in this age of surveillance. I can attest that Glenn has very specific solutions that, when combined, are quite robust.
After our session on privacy, our resident tax wizard Neal McSpadden of Tax Sherpa will join us to talk about practical tax strategies that can apply to most anyone. These are strategies that most CPAs never even mention... because most CPAs don’t think the way we think.
I suspect that this could be the most valuable session of the entire Summit. And I promise, what we’ll discuss will be applicable to nearly everybody. We’ll work through how even someone whose only source of income is a W2 can step their game up and save thousands – maybe tens of thousands – on taxes.
After Neal, I’ll close out the event with a session that I call The Blueprint: How It All Fits Together.
In it, I’m going to show you how to take the various investments and strategies covered throughout the week and integrate them into a single, actionable framework. My hope is that it will give you a coherent picture of how all the pieces of the puzzle can actively work together.
If you haven’t already, please secure your free access pass at https://go.phoenicianleague.com/summit-2026
Next up, I’ll give you the inside story on why we went through the trouble to put the Summit together.
More to come...
-Joe Withrow
No comments:
Post a Comment