FOR FREE YUGIOH CARDS, CLICK THE PAGE ON THE RIGHT!!! No scams, viruses, or malware. Click the black titles of the posts if you would like to see the entire post.
A couple of months ago, some of the worst people in Congress insinuated that an epidemic of lynching of black Americans was taking place, and that it needed a full investigation.
And of course the implication of every public statement they made was that evil white people, who spend their days cooking up ways to be gratuitously wicked to their black fellow citizens, must be responsible.
Now without even looking into the details, you already know this is nonsense. You already know.
And of course it is. Of the ten hangings, nine turned out to be suicides. Only one was a lynching -- and that one was carried out by two black people.
But because individuals like this benefit from riling up the public about racial scares based on nothing, they actually went ahead and held this ridiculous event:
They held the event anyway! The facts made zero difference.
I complain all the time that our side doesn't build; it complains. Thus it was a major tear in the space-time continuum when Ron Paul released his K-12 homeschool curriculum: he actually built something of enormous value. This was a shock, because so unusual.
Well, in a way I have to hand it to these people: it may look like all they do is tear down, but in fact they are building something. Unfortunately, the thing they're building is a giant grievance machine, which in the long run is counterproductive for anyone who gets sucked into it, though immensely profitable for the people running it.
Our choices, thankfully, aren't between doing nothing, and building something evil.
I'm revealing my Final 90 goal -- the major thing I'm going to squeeze out of this year before we hit 2027 -- at this link.
I hope you'll check it out (I am wearing my wonderful Halloween shirt, to boot) -- and join me in making these last 90 days of 2926 count by doing something good rather than evil:
No comments:
Post a Comment